Saturday, January 08, 2005

I DID IT!!!

Okay, I am so proud of myself! So, I didn't get to go to the Knitter's Guild meeting because we had a pretty bad snow storm last night, and the roads were horrible. Actually, there still are a mess, and it is still snowing! I just wish that we had snow a couple of weeks ago! (You know for Christmas?)
Tonight I sat down, picked up my needles, and I actually did it! I cast a row on. It looks just like the picture in the book. I know it isn't much, but it is more than I have been able to do before, and I am so proud of myself!
I cannot wait for Russell to come home so that I can show him that I finally did it! Ronin, our almost 9 month old son has just gone to sleep, and I think that after I read a few weblogs I am going to try to do a "knit stitch." I really do hope that I meet someone soon that knits so I will be able to talk to them about this.
I sometimes also wish that we lived in a bigger town (only one yarn store).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home