Wednesday, January 12, 2005

on being a mother

I love, love, love being a momma. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My son makes my heart full every day. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the stars that we have him. I love his drooly smile, and I adore the mess he makes when he eats real food.
That being said...
I cannot remember what it was like before he was born? What did I do with all that time? I must have wasted more time than I actually spent doing something productive. I know that I get just as much done now even with taking care of him, cleaning up after him and playing with him. I devote more time to playing with him than anything else in my life. He still has so much to learn and discover about the world, and I love watching him figure something new out.
He has just gone to sleep, and I know that it is too early. He will wake up in the middle of the night, but he was too tired to be up any longer.
Now I am going to finish a scarf. Promise to post a picture tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home