Friday, January 28, 2005

Secret Pals Questionare

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- a nd/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?I don't think that I am a yarn snob... but I do think that some yarn is better than others.
2. Do you spin? Crochet? I can crochet a little!
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)Lavender!!
4. How long have you been knitting? I have been trying to knit for about 6 months... Just now getting the hang of it all.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes.. I will post a link for that.
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) I love the smell of stargazer lilies, and violets
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Oooohhh yeah! GIVE ME CHOCOLATE!
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I make my own soap and bath products sometimes.... Now that I have Ronin it's just easier to purchase it at a store! I really miss making it though.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like almost everything except really harsh rap.
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? I prefer greens and blues.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I have a son who is 9 months old, and my sweetie. We don't have any pets, but I really want a puppy.
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) I want to go back to school and get a teaching certificate. I have wanted to do that since I was in high school, and I really hope that one day I am able to.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I don't really have one yet, but I am sure that I will.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? There is this yarn that I bought to "practice" with, and it feels horrible, and it is the disgusting hot pink color! YUCK!!!
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Just learning is an obsession!
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I don't know yet, but I will tell you that I really just love knitting...
17. What are you knitting right now? A scarf, and I am about to start my first pair of socks. I have a sock fetish. I have way too many socks!
18. What do you think about ponchos? I have one that I bought, and I have a pattern for one that I want to knit.
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? RIght now I like both for different things.
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Bamboo
21. Are you a sock knitter? I will be.
22. How did you learn to knit? I taught myself.
23. How old is your oldest UFO? about 5 months.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Favorite animated character is Crush from Finding Nemo, and favorite animal is a Sea Turtle!
25. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
26. Is there anything that you collect? I love Sea Turtles!

3 Comments:

Blogger secret pal said...

I think I'm your secret pal! Why do I say, "I think"? Because there was a mixup. Jacqueline and I are fixing it. She gave me info on two people accidentally, but I think we're all square. So, do you go by Angela? I'm a new knitter too. I love it though. I already sent a box your way!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks for the box... I don't think I have ever been so excited when opening my mail box! Thank you so much for the suprise! Loved the yarn, and the bookmark. Russ was jealous because I got gifts! hehehe... made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Yes, my name is Angela...

9:33 AM  
Blogger secret pal said...

Yeah, I'm glad you got it! I used that yarn to make a shawl, and I also used some for a poncho. I used big needles, so it turned out kind of lacey looking.

Email me you addy at this address: bamteach@gmail.com

I hardly ever use this one, but I'll check it. I want to email you some things too!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home