Thursday, January 27, 2005

Sickness Sucks!!!

So, I am starting to feel better bit by little bit. I have had bronchitis, so that means I have not been knitting at all. There were days when I could barely lift my head off the pillow. And then there were the days that my son was sick. I think that was worse than me being sick. I felt really bad that I passed it on to him, but the doctor said that his throat was barely pink, and his lungs were clear. What a relief!
I am going to try knitting tonight, we will see how that goes. I am slowly regaining energy. Mostly I am still just going home and trying to take care of Ronin. The one good thing about being that sick was I gave up smoking again. I started after Ronin was born because I was stressed (hard labour=c-section=lots of drugs=no breast feeding=lots of depression). I am happy to say that I haven't had a smoke in a week, and I don't miss it a bit. Actually, it frees up a lot of time. Do you realize how long it takes to get bundled up, go out to smoke, come in and get un-bundled? Just leaves more time to spend with Ronin, and knitting!!!
I really need to start on my flower for the Flower Exchange. I feel bad that I have not begun to think about it, have not looked for a pattern, but as I said I was sick as a dog!!!
Happy knitting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home