Monday, February 07, 2005

Knitting Class

Last Wednesday I went to a knitting class at my local yarn shop, and I had the best time I have had in the longest time. It was soooo much fun. I am going to go again this Wednesday. We got homework the last time, and I am very ashamed to admit that I haven't even started it yet. I need to start it tonight I really want to have at least half of it done.
The reason that I didn't start was I have been working on a scarf, and a flower for the February Flower exchange.
Also, yesterday was such a nice day that we all went for a walk, and then when I woke up this morning it was snowing... What kind of craziness is that.
I really want to start adding pictures to this site, because I have some of a couple fo's and a very wonderful suprise from my secret pal that I want to share with anyone that is reading this site!!! Hopefully more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home