Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Soooo Sorry!

Things have been so crazy lately! I cannot believe that I haven't posted in so long, and there is so much to tell!
First, let me say thank you to my Secret Pal!!! What a way to brighten the day! I loved everything in the box. I wish I had taken a picture of it becuase I really should start posting some things on here... Maybe then someone will read this thing...
I think that is the other reason that I have been so lax about posting - I realize that no one reads this...
Second, the puppy that we got is taking up so much time. Not that I mind at all, but between taking care of my son, picking up after my husband, and now walking the dog I barely have time to knit and sleep let alone post.... However, I have gotten some knitting done!
I have finished another scarf (Promise to post a pic tonight) ! Woo-hoo... I think it is time to do something different!
Oh, so I found something else that I am in love with!!! Maryella a knitted & beaded bracelet on knitty.com - Well, back to work, hopefully I will post more tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger secret pal said...

I'm glad to hear from you - I was starting to get sad. The best way to get people to read your blog is to comment on other people's blogs. That way they come and check you out too.

Ok, so now that I know your gift arrived safe and sound, I'll work on getting the next one together.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home