Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Green is the color for me...

Little work and lots of surfing make me a bit loopy. I feel like I am in a daze - there is only so much surfing the internet a girl can do before she completely loses her sanity. I think I may have reached that point today. Cannot be certain yet - Will have to test said theory in real world.
Am only working til two today and then it's home to play with the boys and some yarn. Knitting when they are awake is always an adventure because they both seem to think the yarn and needles are something that they can play with. I try to tell me it is MINE - But, sadly this seems to be a concept foriegn to them at this young stage in life.
Been reading loads of knitting blogs lately, and I realize what I long way I have to go. At the same time I know that I have taught myself many things on my own, and I am very proud of that. I am going to knit a little devil hat that I found for my son - It is knit in the round on a pair of circulars. This will be the first attempt at this, and I will let you know how many times I have to frog before I get it right.
I really want to get a ball winder - or a nostepinne. I have been winding the hanks by hand, and the balls never wind correctly (or I cannot get them to wind correctly) and they are sadly mishapen.
Just bought some green pants and I love them - Can't wait to get home and change into them!!!
Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger secret pal said...

Angela - I sent something out to you yesterday afternoon. Hope you enjoy it!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home