Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The Infamous Booga Bag & more...

So, I finished the bag part of the bag just a couple of days after I posted the last one stating that I was in a pickle... Had some help figuring out how to pick up the stitches, and then it zipped right off the needles. Today I am picking up some DPN to get the handle done... Very excited to felt it - Maybe tomorrow? Maybe this weekend.
Ronin has decided that he doesn't need to sleep - ever. So, that means that I don't sleep. I am so tired, and I haven't really knit anything in the last couple of days because I cannot decide what to do next. I think that I am going to have to something for my BF who lives in Alaska now. Bbhhhhrrrr.... COLD! I am thinking some leg warmer type things and a scarf with a matching hat.
What is the best way to make a scarf uncurl - tonight I will find out if washing it with conditioner will help at all... Will let you know.
Oh, exciting news.... I was added to the Mile High Knitters webring today (see the link in the sidebar)! No, I don't live in Denver. I actually live in the Four Corners area of Colorado. So, I don't get to go to the get togethers they have there, but I do love reading what fellow coloradoians (?) are knitting!
More later!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger secret pal said...

I've done two booga bags, and I will do more. I love them so much!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home