Saturday, April 30, 2005

So many changes

Do you realize that your life can change dramaticallyin only two weeks? I am just going to list the changes because I don't think I want to think about all this too much when it is such a lovely day outside.
1. My DH quit his job two Saturdays ago.
2. That monday I was laid off from my job.
3. Have spent the last two weeks sending out resumes, and having interviews.
4. Got hired as an office manager at a plant nursery making the same amount that I was at my last job.
5. Finished the Booga Bag, and yes I do have pictures... Just don't know how to post them.
6. My son turned one on the 27th - he had a wonderful day.
7. I got a lovely suprise last night when I checked my email (which I hadn't done in a week - depression). My secret pal sent me a 25.00 gift certificate for Knit Pixie...
8. I immediately ordered the yarn that I wanted to make my Clapotis with.
9. I have the best Secret Pal www.creativeone.blogspot.com.
More later....

2 Comments:

Blogger bethanie said...

Hi Angela! I'm glad you liked the final gift. I love going to their site and "window shopping".

It looks like things worked out with your job after all. Isn't it strange how things happen like that?

Give Ronin a birthday hug from me!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Jenifer said...

Hi Angela ... nice to see you here on the ring! I'm tagging you for a meme if you want ... Jenifer http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home