Saturday, May 14, 2005

I have been tagged

Well. It seems as though I am going to be very busy this season. As I am working at a nursery and this is their busy season - I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off most days. Oh, did I mention that I know nothing about plants? I am learning things everyday, and it is a good thing that I am only doing the books. Although the owner has let me know that I am going to be adding on to my duties after I get the hang of doing their books. I am excited to go to work in the morning for the first time ever in my life.
Being this busy leaves me little time for knitting... When I am not at work I have been trying to spend some quality time with R & R. They are the loves of my life, and I miss them when I am away for so long.

On to the tag... I have been tagged by http://knittingat5337.blogdrive.com. I am happy! I have never been asked to do one of these!
Pick five and fill in the blank:

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

If I could be a gardener… I would have the lovelist (is that a word?) cottage garden. It would be tame and wild at the same time. There would be beautiful rose bushes along with wild flowers, and big maple trees. I would spend time loving tending the earth and enjoying the space I had created.

If I could be a linguist… I would learn to speak gaelic, and speak it all the time. I would try to bring it back from the brinks of extinction. It is a wonderful sounding language, and I think it deserves to be heard again.

If I could be a professor… Having always wanted to be a teacher - I don't think that I could be a professor of anything, but I think my time would be better spent with a younger crowd. Say around 5 to 8 years old. Think of the fun things that you start to understand at that age. How open your mind is to new thoughts and ideas - all of the concepts that start to click!

If I could be a writer… I would write a sort of love story. That is all.

If I could be a musician… I am a "musician." I play the violin. I should play more, but where does the time go?

Now choose three more people to tag.
I choose http://wooliemama.blogspot.com/ ; http://www.poormissfinch.com/ ; http://www.sheepinthecity.prettyposies.com/

Oh, I am still trying to cast on for Clapotis... It seems the hardest part for me is actually starting something. Once I start it seems to fly right along. I will keep you posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenifer said...

Hi Angela -- how are you? Thanks for posting the answers to the meme. How's your Clapotis coming along? Take care - Jenifer

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home