Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm Baaaaaack

We had a wonderful time on vacation – I didn’t get to knit a thing… However, on the last day of our trip I did find a great deal on Brown Sheep yarn! 4.00 a skein for worsted weight! I bought 10 skeins! I could not believe that price. I really have no idea what I am going to do with the yarn because in my glee I bought all different colors. Maybe I will make hats for everyone for Christmas, or a multi-colored tote bag for me. I cannot decide. Any ideas?
I read a truly amazing book during the loooonnng car trips around California. Wicked – The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West. Truly amazing. I don’t think I have read a better book in years. I am now on a mission to read all of the books by that author – If I remember correctly it is Gregory Maguire. I don’t have the book in front of me right now, so I really cannot be sure.
I still have not finished my loop-d-loop scarf. I did finish the first half of it the day before we left for vacation. I may have to put off finishing it for a bit because I am going to knit a matching hat for a scarf that I knit when I first started knitting. I made the scarf for My Little’s Grammie. She gave us a huge surprise because she decorated my Little’s room while we were on vacation. It went from a baby room to a toddler room! It is so adorable, and he loves it! He didn’t want to leave his room for about an hour. He spent most of that time laying on his new bed and looking around all while talking to his dog-dog.
More about the trip later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shhhh.... said...

welcome back! Glad you had a nice trip! Looking forward to hearing more about it!

I mailed your box out on Tuesday, priority mail, signature confirmation required. You should have it no later than Friday (probably before then) and your neighbor will have to sign his name if he wants to commit a felony this time ;-)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home