Friday, February 17, 2006

Life gets in the way.

Sometimes life gets in the way of knitting. There is no other way to put it. I didn't get very much sleep last night - so little sleep that I have felt slightly sick to my stomach all day. As soon as I post this I am going to cast on for my felted laptop bag. I swear. No matter how tired I am I will get half of it knitted this weekend. Partly because I need it to put my new laptop in. This thing is BIG, and I can't seem to find a bag I like to put it in! They are all black... I wouldn't mind brown or green - but not black! Anyway, time to hit POST - and get casting on!
Oh, feel free to leave a comment to let me know that someone was here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stricken madchen said...

Hope you are making good progress on your bag! And hopefully you are feeling better too!
Michelle

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home