Thursday, February 16, 2006

No knitting news

I am in panic mode - I have knit a stitch on my knitting olympics project! Arrgghhh... have been to busy at home! R. is keeping me in stitches, being so very sweet, and I don't know what to say except I am grateful! I am slightly glad that he is working tonight. I need to get busy on my project! I still think that I can do this - I just might not sleep until the torch has been put out.
We took our little to see Curious George on Monday night. It was so much fun! I love the soundtrack to that movie! It is great... my fav part of that movie is the monkey. Love the monkey.... he is so much like our little! So curious, and so destructive! Love, love, love the movie - and our little loved it too. He sat on R.'s lap the whole time.
For V day R. got me the soundtrack from the movie. Talk about sweet! I love him! He also got me another cd and a Yankee candle that smells wonderful.
Will update tomorrow and let you know how the knitting is going. I hope that it at least IS going... Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home