Sunday, April 02, 2006

Just stuff - no knitting content

Haven't had time to knit in awhile, and I am really bummed about that. I really wish that I had more time in the day! We have been taking the little to the pool almost every night... Right this very minute he is climbing on my back like a little monkey-boy... He really cracks me up! Other than that I have been trying to spend some time with R. because he has some time off work, and we rarely ever get to spend quality time together. We have been having alot of fun and not really doing anything but being bums together. It is really nice!
Still working A LOT... that eats up sooo much knitting and family time. I really just need to win the lottery so I can travel, and not have to work for the money - so hard for the money!
More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home